Once your tires have been installed on the car, it is crucial for them to be balanced and you can do so whenever you get your tire rotated. Balancing your tires are a great way to increase the life span of your tires and save money in the long run. Driving while having an unbalanced tire is not safe as you can lose control of your car as well as causes poor fuel efficiency. For the best tyres, you should definitely choose to get Kumho tyres. They are easily available in the UAE at the Dubai Tyre Shop. Employees from the Dubai tyre shop will come to your doorstep and install the tyres on your car. They also offer other services such as tire rotation. For more information,look at this website.
Here are a few steps you should follow to properly balance your tyres:
- The first thing you should do is wear some safety material so that you do not harm yourself in the process. Some steel toe boots and safety goggles are a must.
- Make sure you have good quality tyres installed. Make sure you have the proper size and that they are properly fitted. Your tyres should have at least 50% or more tread depth. Also check whether there are any cracks or distortions on the sidewall.
- Make sure that no center caps and wheel weights are attached. That way the results will be more accurate. Once they are off , attach the wheel onto the machine and make sure it is attached tightly. Measure the height and width of your rim as well as the machine requires it.
- Choose the vehicle you want to have your tires installed on. Then you should proceed to enter the proper tire pressure which your car requires. Tire pressure is quite important if you want to have a smooth ride.
- Your machine will then proceed to check the tyre. It will check how much weight I can handle and which side of the car it will fit on properly.
- You should then install wheel weights as required by the machine. The machine will then proceed to rebalance the tires on the proper spot on the rim.
- Once it is done, the machine will indicate that the tire is ready to be installed on the car and that it is safe to use.
Follow these easy steps for a proper rebalancing.